Shift Supervisors perform all the Customer Service Representative duties but also begin to learn manager duties as well. This is our entry-level management position so experience is not required, you will receive training and support to be successful! This position assists the rest of the management team to ensuring smooth operations and they typically lead the shift they work. We are looking for those who want to provide Five Star service to everyone on every level!
To achieve success in this position, keep these points in mind:
- Be an expert at Customer Service Representative’s duties and lead by example!
- Ensure every new employee gets quality training and support.
- Ensure the store keeps a high level of cleanliness, delegating tasks as needed.
- Keep a focus on food quality and preparation.
- Communicate new policies and promotions to the team and assist with implementation.
- Keep signage fresh and pricing accurate, keep displays full, and report out of stocks.
- Learn how to order and return product, enter corresponding invoices.
- Learn how to prepare bank deposits, reconcile tills, and balance daily cash.
- Love People and have a great attitude!
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Pass a drug screen
- Pass a Background Check (Criminal, Credit, MVR)
- A valid driver’s license
- Have a high school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Employer Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Scheduling
- Shift & Weekend Differentials
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Path/Management Opportunities
- Free Sandwich and Beverages Program
- Weekly Pay
FiveStar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.