Food Service Managers team up with the General Manager of the store to plan and supervise operations of the food service area of the store. This position typically works Monday – Friday in the mornings and has a monthly bonus. They are responsible for cooking, cleaning, ordering, marketing, and accounting within the food service area.
To achieve success in this position, keep these points in mind:
- Be an expert at Customer Service and lead by example!
- Be a Food Service expert! (Safety, polices, recipes, equipment, etc.)
- Practice Portion Control, Rotate Stock, and keep food fresh.
- Monitor sales, control waste and other expenses.
- Order and return product as needed.
- Ensure every new employee gets quality food service training and support.
- Ensure a high level of cleanliness and sanitation, delegating tasks as needed.
- Keep signage fresh and pricing accurate, keep displays full, and manage out of stocks
- Communicate new policies and promotions to the team and assist with implementation.
- Love People and have a great attitude!
- Love to cook and prepare food!
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Pass a drug screen
- Pass a criminal Background Check
- Have a high school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Employer Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Scheduling
- Shift & Weekend Differentials
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Path/Management Opportunities
- Free Sandwich and Beverages Program
- Weekly Pay
FiveStar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.