District Managers supervise, assist, and direct FiveStar General Managers in their duties as required by company policy and procedures. These duties include but are not limited to merchandising, customer service, human resources, food service, promotions and operations of store.
- Proficient in all FiveStar FoodMart level positions duties and responsibilities.
- Great leadership and management skills.
- Partners with store and office management to ensure excellent customer service.
- Addresses all personnel issues at store level to assure effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Follow-up with general managers on communications and directives.
- Responsible for Merchandising – including displays, pricing, promotional signage.
- Enforces all federal and state laws that apply to the business.
- Oversee food operation.
- Evaluate promotions.
- Responsible for P&L statements.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Pass a drug screen.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Pass a Background Check (Criminal, Credit, MVR) and Assessment
- 3+ years of retail management/supervision experience, and/or equivalent educational background.
- The ability to relocate to assigned market.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at store level.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- Commitment to company values.
FiveStar is an equal opportunity employer.